Zone Shooters Ohio

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Kiehl, May 21, 2017.

1. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

Good luck to all you zone shooters in Ohio today! Get the scores in quick.

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Southeast Zone is way down from the shoots held in the 70s & 80s, only 18 squads on singles, I was there and voted for Zone Delegate Steve Corwin before leaving.

GB............................................DLS

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I met a lot old timers there, plus new shooters I had met at Athens Club, renewed old friendships, shook a lot of hands, The Gun club made some very nice changes over the years, that really surprised me, Thanx to John Garrison and the crew.

GB...............................DLS

4. dr.longshot

I was told the Marietta Gun Club built a Sporting Clays Course about 5 miles down the road, and it has a great following

GB............................DLS

5. dr.longshot

The food prepared at Marietta Gun Club was Outstanding as usual, and I had to have a piece of Black Raspberry Pie & Ice Cream, as well as a Cheeseburger and Chips w/Pickle

GB..........................................DLS