WTB or trade Need lead #4 shot

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by 28ga guy, Oct 5, 2021.

1. 28ga guy

28ga guy Well-Known Member

Looking for a bag or two but don't want to pay the high prices they want. was hoping I could trade somebody for small shot and I would cover your freight or something else you might could use.

2. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

Where are you located ?

3. 28ga guy

Oregon

4. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Have 1 to 2 bags of #4 that will trade for 7 1/2 . Located on Southern Oregon California border.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

5. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

Where in Oregon. I'm In Eureka, CA. About 1.5 hours South of Crescent City. I have 1.5 bags or #4. Can trade for 7.5, 8's or sell outright $37 bag

6. 28ga guy

Im in Eugene

7. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

I'm going to CoosBay Nov. 9 for 1 day. Might be able to work something out.

8. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

Where are you located . I'm from Eureka. I have 1.5 bags of #4 28ga wants. I'm going to CoosBay Nov. 9 . I might be able to drop off to you for him. He lives in Eugene.

9. Sgoose

Gia1 I am located in Klamath Falls .
    Thanks
    Sgoose

10. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

I'm not sure how we can get him the shot. I'm not sure how much to ship about 40 lbs from 95501 zip. Can't be cheap. I'm going to be in Bly Nov. 9. Stopping to pickup Brother in law on away to Colorado.

11. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

There is a PITA shoot in Medford end of this month. I may have some friends going to that shoot. They could bring shot there for you. Let me know. Thx

12. Sgoose

Gia1
    Will not be in the area after the 15th for a couple months. Will be back after the Crab Buckle shoot at Del Nor Gun Club at Smith River.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

13. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

I've been to quite a few Crab buckle shoots over the years. I've got a handicap champion buckle and a few others over the years. Didn't go this year. Not sure about next year. We haven't heard from 28gaguy. Does he still want #4 shot?

14. 28ga guy

Thanks for tying to help guys. I just got super busy and just bought some from wholesale hunter on line. 2 bags of lawrence magnum for 137 shipped to my door. Not to bad if you need some.

15. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

Not a problem, mine is Hornady magnum. If you ever shoot at the Medford Club let me know. I have friends that shoot there and can send with them. I have about a 1.5 bags you can have for $60. Thx