Winter Trap League in Maryland

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by 3m1617, Oct 5, 2020.

1. 3m1617

3m1617 Member

With Covid concerns my local club may not have their winter league.(Metro) Is there any other clubs that will have a Sunday League or money shoots?

Thanks

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Come to Ohio, all the clubs around me are shooting. I lived in Maryland from 1985 to 1993 and my brother in law still lives there. The league shoots back then would have up words of 300 shooters some week ends. The Liberals around you have destroyed you're state. I feel for you. Get out if you can.

smoking357 likes this.
  3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Leagues are up & running if Florida, don't sweat it, anyone wanna bet all the liberal states open up after the election

4. DCE

DCE Member

Just shot in the Heart of Maryland league yesterday, it runs through the beginning of November and next weeks shoot is at Carney. I believe there were 120 or so shooters yesterday. You’ve also got the option of the Tri-State league, it starts next week at North Carroll and I think it goes all the way to March. It rotates around clubs weekly also but is a bit more spread out going to Pennsylvania and Virginia clubs. At the beginning of November the Carroll County Winter league is starting, it’s all shot at that club and I think goes through January or so.

Jeffrey May and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  5. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

IMG_0260.JPG
    Winter starts December 21 in Wisconsin - No winter leagues planed, but getting outside heaters lined up for our covid concerned shooters- open every Wednesday night and monthly, Sunday chicken shoots all winter long.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  6. 3m1617

3m1617 Member

ok thanks-I will check out the Heart of Maryland-have heard good things about it.