Winchester Super X Model 1 questions

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Dusty, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Dusty

Dusty New Member

I recently bought a large lot of reloading components at an estate sale of a gentleman that did quite a bit of trap shooting. Upon going through things I've found 3 bare super x 1 receivers, along with parts galore. I stopped counting new bolts after 15. Can someone point me in the right direction to put these guys back together? I've never hesitated pulling my guns apart before, but it's a little different when I'm starting from a bucket of parts. The only thing it seems I'm missing right now are the bolts to hold the butt stock to the receiver. I'm also unsure if I'm missing the tube for the recoil spring(if it has one).
    Thanks

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Emerson Hoblit from Ohio used to be the go to guy for SX-1 but he has been gone for some time now. I would hope that maybe some one in the Dayton area can help you but the SX-1 is a fine auto.

Dusty likes this.
  3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

PM sent.

Dusty likes this.
  4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Ollie I've never used the PM so not sure how, I'll have to talk to Joe tomorrow.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

It's not hard. Even I can do it. Click on dusty, a statement "start on conversation" shows up. Click on that and you're in business.