Who can send me the ATA (EIN)#

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by dr.longshot, Nov 15, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I called the ATA Office and asked for the ATA EIN # and was refused the information.

I know there is someone with that information on this site.

Especially those that have donated them funds.

Gary Bryant...................Dr.longshot

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

If anyone wants to make a complaint to the IRS you can down load a form #3949 from the IRS, fill out your complaint and mail it to the IRS Office Address on the form.

Gary Bryant...................Dr.longshot

3. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

4. dr.longshot

USER 1 Thank you, the ATA would not give me their EIN # When I called and asked for it, which for a 501(C3) I feel was illeagal.

Gary Bryant.....Dr.longshot

5. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Legal or not .... They need to be reminded who they work for .... no membership .... no ATA.

What a shame that most of the 28,000-'ish', or whatever the current number is, only a very few care to honor those of the past. They worked in good faith to build something, and now most are willing to just use it up with no thought of preservation or integrity.

wpt and dr.longshot like this.