What happened to the guy that was arrested at the grand?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Union Strong, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Union Strong

Union Strong Well-Known Member

What is the latest on the case against Shaquille Bulliner that was arrested at the grand? Any unreported news out there?

paracongo308 likes this.
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

There is a rumor he is running for Delegate at the State shoot in Illinois this year, can work his way up to assistant ED for the ATA ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. paracongo308

paracongo308 Member Founding Member

Shaq is presently on a few year sabbatical, he was on this years Grand American target presentation team. IMG_0474.JPG

History Seeker likes this.
  4. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Who out there thinks the minutes will reflect that we found a qualified person to replace him? In an atmosphere of transparency, our delegates should get an update on the qualifications of this guy's replacement. I also hope this will not be a knee jerk decision.

Cooler heads should prevail to get someone almost equally qualified.

5. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

Here's little Shaquille Bulliner in his daddy's arms in 1995 making a basket.

little shaq.jpg

In 2012, at 18 years old, little Shaquille was arrested for auto burglaries.

6. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

Murphysboro Police Make Arrest.jpg --------------------------

Thanks to you guys in the trenches.

I report. You decide.

Merlo out

7. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I am am disappointed, I thought being a burglar or common thief was an honorable profession in Ill. I must have the whole state mixed up with Chicago. Maybe the ISTA should vote him in as delegate, then he would fit right in to maybe get on the EC some day. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  8. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

Maybe it time for the ATA to start doing backround checks on all ATA shooters,trap help and those that run gun clubs.How many shooters have DUI ..Moving violations.Suspended licenses.
    Bad divorces lead to a lot of these charges and make illegal to possess or shoot a firearm.But they still do.We do not have gun club police..Is there any clubs that do backround checks on their members???

9. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

We used to get all of our help from the 4th Ave Jail and Tent City, we knew they were all bad Hombres ... They ever came with uniforms, bright orange and said DOC on the back ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Palos shooter, You come on as a die hard liberal, or you are good at poking fun at shooters. Which is it? I'm voting for liberal. Roger C

wpt likes this.
  11. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

Roger,I am not a liberal,I love my country but hate the politicans that have ruined it.I am 76 years old and seen most of it happen.The justice system is a joke and a half.I know that Trump is onthe right track,but he has to fight the good ole boys club and the media.Even the past presidents Bush's have banded together against Trump.Saudi connection$$$$..follow the money.The bad apple at Sparta is just something that happens.How is anyone to know they hire for a 2 week job.Sometime when you have time look up sex offenders in your zip code,you will be very suprised the results...They live ,work and play among us.We had a very rich man that owned a company go to jail for selling large quanity of drugs.We also had a lady lawyer go to prison for some money scheme.I think about 5% of the population has been in jail.
    Ps..No football or budweiser for me.The only place to kneel is at church.

Larry and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  12. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Come on Palos. You had me going for a minute. I think the poor guy fit right in with the Pull 2012 creeps and the EC that hid it. Don't you?

There are a few questions that gun clubs should ask? Have you ever been a member of the ATA EC? Do you have any trolleys that used to belong to the ATA? Do you know how the donated guns were misplaced? Were you part of the group that hid the fact the HOF was to belong to Illinois? Are you part of the Hanky Lanky described in the Shaeffer thread?

Roger Coveleskie likes this.