We are on the Brink of 2016 Trapshooting Season

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, May 30, 2016.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I hope we all shoot well and hold Trapshooting to it's Highest Degree of Competetion. We need our ATA President, EC and BOD to do the same to save our Sport. Bring back the Integrity that it has lost in these last 10 years. Creating Graphs and Charts that in all actuality meant nothing, as they were all done on the wrong subjects and without real authority.

Foe example the 2 yard reductions that were UN-EARNED not just once but TWICE. The Reduced Target Angles, The reduced target distances, to 48 yards, and the doubles distances which were done all over the board.

Purchasing Traps that did not have trap arms of sufficient length to get proper spin on the Targets.

An Executive Committee that made decisions that were not reviewed and accepted by the Membership and Delegates.

Our sport needs to be brought back to the CONTROL by it's members.

Wake up EC and BOD we are not your CASH COW, we do not buy your booze and supply you a room to hide out in at MAJOR SHOOTS.

I know there is more but that is enough to get you started in the RIGHT DIRECTION.

And I meant those capitalizations.

Yours in Sport
    Gary Bryant.............................Dr.longshot

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Gary,
    I think you are beating a dead horse, even though there are many people who agree with what you are saying nobody in a position to try to make some needed changes and improvements has the balls to do so ... They just like to address those with different opinions as Haters and trouble makers ... Unless there are definitive moves to take out the trash, the smell will continue to get worse as time passes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.