We are being watched

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Roger Coveleskie, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I just had a poster on the (enlightened) side tell me that he reads my posts on the dark side. Should I be elated or should I be careful what I say? My opinion of about three of them is if their brains were TNT they would not have enough energy to blow their nose. I have made a good cast lets see if I can hook them. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

There are more than three.

3. Roger Coveleskie

There are three that are complete imbeciles. They know of whom I speak. Roger C.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I got a feeling 1/2 of them , yeah will that would be about 3 accordingly ... I pay attention to everything you say Roger, consider you a friend, have known you for a long time now ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  6. Roger Coveleskie

Bill, The post was moved and I can not find it now where has it gone? I must have placed it on the wrong forum, it is now where it was meant to be. Thanks Roger C.

wpt and dr.longshot like this.
  7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Pay no attention to that Site Roger, They lack complete information on everything posted on their site, when anything is questioned they boot you off

Gary Bryant........................................Dr.longshot

wpt likes this.
  8. Win101

Win101 Mega Poster

Of course we're being watched. Everywhere, even here.

9. Roger Coveleskie

I was banned for poking fun at the dunces on the liberal side. They really are thin shinned. I'll bet most of them are democrats also, their mental capacity is on that level. Do not think or do anything but what they direct you to do or you will be BANED. Being baned is more of a badge of honor than it is a sentence. God those people need a lot of help. Roger C.

10. Roger Coveleskie

Bill, The reason I was banned is I was trolling the site for the amusement of the dark side. These guys must be a little weak in the head. That sounds like a reason they picked up on the play ground. Them banning me proves that the have no sense of fair play. They sure did get lip hooked did they not. I'll be gone foe about 10 days be careful what you post as they are watching and you know how sensitive they are we would not want to hurt their collective feelings. It must be lonely in their world. Roger C.
    P.S. I will post more on the terrible three when I return,//////////

Larry, oleolliedawg and wpt like this.
  11. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Roger, Roger ... 10/4 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

The #1 banner never shoots beyond three clubs in Montana and now considers himself the resident expert on all things ATA.

Ken Cerney and wpt like this.
  13. BULL SHOOTER

BULL SHOOTER Member

They are crosser than an angry wife!

Roger Coveleskie and wpt like this.