Vacation Travels

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Roger Coveleskie, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

To all Shooters;

Tomorrow morning Barb and I start our yearly trip. I shoot she shops and shops. Our first stop is in Vernal Utah for the Western Grand, and then we will head east to Ohio and their state shoot. We will end up at Sparta in Aug. Then back home.

I will fit in as many other state shoots as I can, and Barb has her bucket list of shopping malls with her. Have a safe an happy summer, shoot well and often. Roger & Barb Coveleskie

dr.longshot likes this.
  2. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Roger,

Post as often as possible. I will buy you a cream stick from 8 Sisters when you get to Ohio.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Moderator

Good luck Roger, happy shoppin to Barb and see you in Sparta. Drive safe!

HAP

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Good Luck Roger, have a safe trip and keep Barb safe from all them hawkers in those tourist traps along the way ... WPT ... (YAC) ..

5. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Roger stop by the Wisconsin State Shoot if you can Dates are July 14 to 19. Have a good trip.

6. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Have a safe trip Roger, your wife might like a stop at Branson Missouri, will see you at food court at Cardinal During Ohio State Shoot.

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot