Trapshooting Handicap Targets w/Drones in future? HUMOR

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Feb 19, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Could this be possible? Maybe expensive, if they can deliver UPS packages w/drones, it could be dangerous if flown by a drunken pilot, or by NW using his graphs and charts, not getting figures done on a timely basis. Buzzing the trap houses, and flying into the targets w/the propeller instead of shooting shells.
    All drones in line of firing order, 1-2-3-4-5, Vroooom, Vrooom.Hey he got-em all on that trap. Can't you just see 25 banks of shooters and 500 Drones in the air at the same time, Wow
    Dr.longshot

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
  2. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

I won't live long enough for that to happen.

dr.longshot likes this.
  3. GW22

GW22 Mega Poster Founding Member

Dearly beloved, we are here to honor the late, great Mr. Ken Cerney :p

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    Ken Cerney likes this.
  4. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

GW22 you are like my wife "I'm wrong again" Good video! Looks like a lot of fun.. Thanks for posting.

5. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Ken that is airplane, very manurvable, not a Helicopter, but like a drone, I like the Aluminum wings w/explosives attached underneath. This is getting to be a big thing out west, expensive too.

6. Ken Cerney

I know it's a plane but I will concede it is close enough. I was also flattered that GW22 thought enough about me to make that post. I mean he used the word great. I thought I was the only one that knew that.

7. dr.longshot

I've seen it before, it was on the news a few weeks ago, It is a challenge