Trap League Williams County Ohio

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Joe Nester, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Joe Nester

Joe Nester Well-Known Member

Trap League will start Monday, Sept. 28 at Williams County at 6 pm. Classify and draw for teams, all targets will be shot from the 20 yard line. You can sign up as shoot as soon as you get there, you do not have to shoot with your own team as all targets are 20 yards. 50 targets.

Sign up this weekend at the club or call Steve Snyder @ 419-633-9753 for details.

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Joe is Williams County having those Calcutta's this year? I remember how big they were a couple of years back. Brad

3. Joe Nester

It's on the table Brad. Would love to get those going again- had a lot of fun.

4. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

Joe,
    I know our auctioneer moved to Texas, but if you get the Calcuttas going again I would be more than happy to come out of retirement and ATTEMPT to fill in as auctioneer for Mr. Nicol. I might not be as good as Matt but I bet I can get some sucker to bet at least $7.50 on that Dysinger fellow!

Don

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

Depending on the dates, I know someone who would probably help them out.

6. Joe Nester

Sounds good guys- as I am NOT an auctioneer! We are having some committee meetings soon and that will be a topic. Will keep you updated.