Top 5 things for Trump to do 1st 100 days!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Fiochi1979, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Fiochi1979

Fiochi1979 Member

1. Start building that wall.
    2. Investigate Pull 2012.
    3. Fire Loretta Lynch
    4. Make Newt Gingrich Secretary of State
    5. Mandate that trap targets be set as straightaways from 1 and 5 and 52 yard minimum.

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

I agree with #1&3 but the rest??? First reduce the size of government, fire the FBI.

wpt and missed2again like this.
  3. GOLDEN

GOLDEN Member

All look good to me. Firing Lynch would something be special. Then change target angles.

orange clays likes this.
  4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

Put Hillary in jail would be on the top of my list. Opp's forgot, Obummer will pardon her before he leaves office.

orange clays and Levi like this.
  5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Hillary cannot be pardoned if she is not charged with a crime or in the process of serving time on a conviction ... President Trump can hold off with any investigation and prosecution until after Obama is gone and forgotten ... The same thing applies for Holder, Lynch, Comey, and even Obama besides any other who have acted in any way against the United States of America by fortifying the enemy and funding radical government agency's or ISIS ... What goes around, comes around ... Wanted dead posters should be issued on all of the detainees that Obama released from Gitmo, and a Bounty put on their recovery ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot and Roger Coveleskie like this.