Thanks Family Guy

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by TF1, Sep 7, 2022.

1. TF1

TF1 Active Member Founding Member

Now that we’ve come to the target year end, I want to thank Family Guy for his photo coverage of shoots this past year and before. Many of us are too geographically removed, too old, ill, or otherwise not able to personally attend these events and the pictures posted give us a chance to see who is there, what equipment is being used, what conditions were like and a general feel of the shoot. Most of all we see people from all walks of life enjoying the sport. Even though only a virtual experience it is looked forward to. Having a limited experience with graphics and digital photography I appreciate the sacrifice of time and the great amount of work you have put in to bring us a taste of being there. I hope you will continue your efforts, I’m sure you have developed quite a following and an awful lot of new friends and admirers.

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you.

T Jordan likes this.
  3. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I appreciate that note. The credit needs to go to our mods and tekkies. I can leave for a week at a time taking photos while not worrying about the forum. We have mods that are not seen. Thanks to all these guys. I enjoy taking the photos. Without the great team here I couldn’t do that.

It is great being online another 30 days.