SOLD For Sale: MX 2000 RS 34" Unsingle Barrel Only

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Wildcat Lewis, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Active Member

Unsingle barrel only for MX2000 RS for sale as described below

Length: 34"
    Bore: .0742 (Wilkinson) work done in September 2016 can provide Invoice to document
    Choke: Wilkinson V-2 flush serial numbered tube set included .o24, .028, .032, .036, .040
    Barrel Serial Number: 129325
    Perazzi Barrel Markings: CAM 76, KG1.620, 18.7
    Rib: Factory 4 notch adjustable RS

Price: $4,000.00 firm, no trades for sale only...........
    FOB: Clermont Florida or will meet at any Central Florida Gun Club, prefer face to face sale. However, will ship if anyone insists just add freight and insurance from 34711 zip.

The barrel is in excellent condition with only light handling marks to the finish that I tried to show as accurately as the camera / lighting would allow in the photos. The bore tune up / tubing work by Wilkinson was done in Sept 2016 & the bore is in pristine shape, new AA, Federal Gold Medals and Rem STS shells only since the tune up / tube installation.

Reason for Sale: This barrel came off an MX2000 RS that I have pretty much decided to use for doubles exclusively as I have never shot it as well as I should when using with the Unsingle for caps or singles. If your one of the folks that shoots an unsingle well you will enjoy as it's an absolute pleasure to shoot, very recoil friendly............

Please PM Wildcat Lewis if interested......................

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2020
  2. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Active Member

Sold pending funds, moderator please update