SCTP - over 10,000 entries - 3,500+ shooters National Tournament Cardinal Center.

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I received these numbers today from the SCTP front office. The total could be bigger.

Congratulations to the SCTP for continued growth. That is a lot of pictures to take.

2. LCH

LCH Mega Poster Forum Leader

Where exactly are those numbers coming from? Pre squad? I thought Nationals were after the state shoot?

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I think pre registering. I was told about these same numbers from Jake when I was at the Buckeye shoot He got them from the SCTP I don't know where Family Guy got them but he talks to the SCTP head people fairly often I know.

Family Guy and LCH like this.
  4. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Brad is correct. The SCTP has their coaches submit their information in advance. The kids and families
    will know when they will be shooting and which traps.

The numbers are from the front office.

It will be difficult to get a picture of each athlete. It will take even longer to crop the photos and post them. They will have a press cart available so I can get to as many kids as possible.

You can view the pics from last year in the trapshooting pictures section on this forum.

Flyersarebest, BRAD DYSINGER and LCH like this.