SCTP 2023 King of the Cardinal Center! Singles Doubles Skeet Sporting Clays STATS

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by STaT mAn STaN, Jul 19, 2023.

1. STaT mAn STaN

STaT mAn STaN Mega Poster

It is the statistics time of year. Let's crunch some numbers.

The recent SCTP National Championship numbers.......

Entries SCTP

Handicap Trap 679
    Singles Trap 2,758
    Doubles Trap 750
    Skeet Singles 1,446
    Skeet Doubles 686
    Sporting Clays 1,668
    Five Stand 236

Also 648 Pistol Shooters

This story isn't my story. Just doing the numbers. You guys tell me what happened to the OSTA? The OSTA has problems getting 800 in their singles event.

2. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

Outstanding attendance numbers! Congrats to all involved. The 648 pistol shooters is way more than most ATA State trap shoots can draw. 2758 shooters in the singles is reminiscent of the old Grand American shoots. If I was a vendor this shoot would be at the top of my list to attend.

3. Bernardino

Bernardino New Member US Army Retired

It looks like the SCTP is growing about 30% each year. Why cant the ATA do that?

4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

If you remove the SCTP shooters from the ATA membership roles, the ATA is in dire straights. The people in charge are incompatent as business people. The B.O.D. are totally worthless as a leading body. The person advising the EC should by fired. The EC should all be voted out of office or made to resign. Roger C.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  5. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

Roger, does the E in EC refer to the Executive branch and the C refer to Congress? :)

6. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

EC = Executive committee.

7. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Great to see the growth -Our club discounts bird --Discounts shells to support the kids-Hoping to increase our club numbers down the road-Our third year with adding two more schools, each growing 30 to 40% - once they graduate we never see them again - do we have to wait till they turn 50?

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.