Reason the ATA will not collect fees for the ISTA at the U. S. Open [POLL]

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, May 18, 2017.

?

Why won't the ATA collect state fees at the U.S. Open?

1. Gipson has a business at the WSRC.

23.8%
  2. The WSRC needs every advantage possible to compete with other venues in and out of Illinois.

19.0%
  3. The ISTA delegate and president have been bamboozled.

14.3%
  4. The ISTA members dont care.

9.5%
  5. Few in the ATA other than those in this forum understand the ramifications or care.

28.6%
  6. All of the above.

38.1%
  7. Other

9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

The ATA will not be collecting fees for the ISTA at the U. S. Open. Why is that? There may be many reasons. Or none at all.

I report you decide.

Merlo out

2. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Interesting that all the clubs in Illinois are at a disadvantage and the members of the ISTA foot the bill.

3. otto

otto Member

If I were Gipson and I had a business on the midway I would want the shoot on my venue to be cheaper. Just saying.

4. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Since it was the ATA who made the agreement to manage the U. S. Open tournament for the IDNR, one might wonder why they did not waive the their fees instead of the ISTA not collecting State fees. The State Association is more likely to be in need of the funds.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  5. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

How about instead of ISTA members Don't Care......

ISTA members DON'T KNOW

Remember, we are all informed on a "NEED TO KNOW" basis, and what they don't know, they can't ask about.