PONSNESS WARREN PRESSES

Discussion in 'Skeeters Corner' started by 37 COUPE, Nov 27, 2023.

1. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

I Have to Ponsness Warren presses for sale one 12ga 800 convertible needs to be timed and new wad fingers, press is solid, I was left these presses when Dad passed, I know nothing about the set up, I called Gene at pondness and she told me what might be wrong, I also have a 20ga size-O- matic Progressive that is working fine some nicks and Scratches, needs a ram spring for primer feed, which I just ordered from her and I will install it, I have extra shot and powder bottles and extra bushings, 20ga is solid also. So if someone is knowledgeable about these presses they will get a very nice package for reloading, or if the need parts for a press they have like these, make me offers and if there close to what I am thinking on my price they are yours, not looking for a bunch of money on the sale. If you buy them UPS hub will package them for shipping on your dime plus sale price, and shipping is going to be anywhere between 75.00 and 150.00 depending on location, I live in area code 29526 and I will only do a personal check or Venmo only after price is determined including shipping only in the USA !!! Once your clears I will ship both presses out !! Or the one you pick. Thanks

2. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

Pictures of both presses for sale

Attached Files:

3. Just Trap

Just Trap Well-Known Member

You might get more activity if you ask the Mods to move this to the For Sale section.