Perazzi TM1 with adjustable rib and Wenig Wood, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by jamesbalog, Jan 26, 2022.

1. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Perazzi Tm1 with 4 notch money maker adjustable rib barrel and a nice set of wenig wood. Pretty much a tm9x clone with a bit smaller of a price tag

34” choke tubed barrel which has been ported. 3 total chokes included, #6 Perazzi and 2 extended Briley .15 and .30

P4 pull trigger

Nice looking Wenig New American Wood set. Stock has been glass bedded to the receiver.

LOP with trigger in back position is just over 14-1/4, with the trigger in the front position it is just over 15”

with the rib up in the back and down in the front and a figure 8 sight picture the gun shoots a touch over 100% high for me. I have never patterned it with the rib in other positions.

The blemishes I can find on this gun are as followed.

dent on the side of the stock as pictured.

the top of the comb has been sanded down and finished with minwax wipe on poly. The wood matches in color but obviously isn’t the same as the wenig finish.

The P4 trigger has a touch of creep and breaks at 2lb. Trigger is very consistent and has never caused me a bit of trouble. Actually it’s been my favorite TM trigger that I’ve shot.

asking 5k shipped and insured in a Perazzi combo case with less than desirable interior.

please pm me any questions.

Mod edit: Scroll down to see new price

Attached Files:

2. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

Great guy to deal with

jamesbalog likes this.
  3. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Price drop to

$4500

4. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Changed my mind, im going to keep this gun. It took too long to find to get rid of.

Mods could you please delete this listing?

5. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Looking to help fund something else.

putting this back up for sale at a price of $3,500 plus shipping.

6. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Stock is right handed and wenig new American dimensions. 1/4in offset 3/8 toe out with RH palm swell

7. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Last bump for this one.

a lot of gun for the money

8. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Gun has been sold