Perazzi Db81 special/MX15 combo...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by jamesbalog, Jun 24, 2022.

1. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

For sale is a Perazzi Db81 special/MX 15 combo.

DB81 special receiver, Over under barrels, Iron and trigger all have matching serial numbers. MX 15 barrel was added later and the wood I assume is custom and is gorgeous.

Over under barrels are 31.5in and ported. They are both 18.4 barrels and measure that way on my Gauge. The top barrel is fixed with .026 of choke. The bottom barrel has tubes. 4 tubes are included. 4,6,8 which measure correctly and a 2nd #4 that must have been opened at some point as it only measures .005

Single barrel is a 34” 18.4 6 notch MX15 barrel with No porting. It is also tubed and comes with 3 tubes, 4,6 and 8. All these tubes measure true.

Trigger is a P4 bottom first pull trigger. The hammers have cutouts for release hooks so I’m guessing it was a release at some point. Triggers break clean and crisp at 3.5lb on the bottom barrel and 4lb on the top.

The LOP is right at 14.5in with the trigger in the middle position. The stock has 4 way adjustable soft comb. Is is also equipped with a counter coil. Stock Looks to be a touch right handed at that pad but pretty neutral at the comb. No palmswell. Stock has no cracks and shows normal wear.

The bluing on the gun is solid with slight blue wear on the sharp corners of the receiver and a few marks at the end of the unsingle.

Mechanically the gun is sound.

With the unsingle barrel on the gun the top lever is at 5 o’clock. With the OU on the lever is at 6 o’clock but locks up tight.

Gun will come in a single barrel Warwick case with the additional barrel in a soft case.

Price is $6500 plus actual shipping.

I would sell the gun WITHOUT the MX15 unsingle barrel for $4500 plus actual shipping.

I will have the gun with me at cardinal center this weekend if anyone wants to see it or take it for a test ride.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Attached Files:

2. jamesbalog

jamesbalog Mega Poster

Can we please mark this as sold.
    Combo is being parted out.