OSTA Zone Directors Ohio?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Fitz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Fitz

Fitz Member

Who are the names up for OSTA Zone Directors in Ohio? There have been a few I have to give some kudos too! But only a few. Mega Kudos to Tonya and Big Papa. Those Kudos for making appearances on the site. Not necessarily for their views but because they have been hear to show us their views.

To those 2 I give close to "A" grades.

Who else?

Tonya Bluhm likes this.
  2. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I will never forget being introduced to Tonya by Dr. Longshot. Does Tonya need the Dr's support for this election? She would have mine. Not at first but I am a fan now.

Tonya Bluhm likes this.
  3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I support as our present Zone Director Tonya Bluhm, I am sure she has learned a lot from this site, and will be making decisions that are Positive to the OSTA and ATA, God Bless you Tonya.

Gary Bryant.....................................Dr.longshot

Tonya Bluhm likes this.
  4. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

I believe Tonya represents the Southeast Zone. My zone program shows Steve Corwin as the only candidate running in the SE Zone. Zone Directors are elected for two year terms so Tonya may have been up for re-election last year. If not, perhaps she was term limited (6 years) or just decided to get out of the political fray (Which I would completely understand!!!!). Either way I thank her for her service to the shooters of Ohio. The only people running for election per the Zone program are;

NE Zone - Dan Lukanec
    NW Zone - John Mueller
    SE Zone - Steve Corwin
    SW Zone - Tim Hunsaker

I wish them all the best of luck. Time spent on the OSTA BOD is what you want to make of it. I was blessed to serve on the Board with an aggressive group of Directors. We worked hard, took chances and had lots of fun along the way!