OSTA & Cardinal Center Storm Coming

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by EZEKIEL 33, Apr 24, 2024.

1. EZEKIEL 33

EZEKIEL 33 Member

I think it should be noted that a riff is coming between the Ohio Trapshooting Ass and the Cardinal Center. It has been brought to my attention that the goings on between these organizations has the potential to harm trap shooting in Ohio very much. Whom to blame is for you to choose, but the OSTA is on shakey ground. They need to think long and hard about the direction they are headed.

2. Tom Machamer

Tom Machamer Active Member Founding Member

Please do tell us more of what you are talking about!

3. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Mega Poster Founding Member

I wish BIG PAPA could get in on this. Hope he is better soon.

I hear OSTA isn’t happy with the deal they made. Threats to go to MI shows how bad the top leadership is at the OSTA. That’s just what I hear.

4. paBOB

paBOB Well-Known Member

Combine OH and PA?

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

i AM FEELING GREAT. GOING TO START CARDIO REHAB IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Since I am no longer on the OSTA Board, I am not sure what you expect me to know? If I knew anything, I am not sure this is the place to share that information!!

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  6. tarpmaker

tarpmaker Well-Known Member

Come on PAPA. The site knows you usually have the scoop on just about everything. Could be time for you to run at large.

Anyways what’s going on with negotiations? Will the HOF expand? It sounds like they don’t need as much since they are taking down pictures of people they don’t like.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Big Papa won’t say it, but since I start cardio rehab tomorrow after open heart with a 5 way bypass, a new valve, and some aorta work 6 weeks ago and probably have some idea what he is going through, I will tell you what I would say if I was him.

Leave me alone.

8. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

Good Luck Flyersarebest. I was a lot luckier than you. I did not need any stints etc. Just the Aortic valve replaced. It will be two weeks tomorrow. I feel great, just got to get some of my body strength back. It's funny that folks who want the best of everything commonly want someone to do the work. LOL. I have been approached by numerous folks to run for director-at-large or ATA delegate. First of all, not sure I could win the election for either job
    , secondly, not sure I want either job. Good Luck with your rehab.

Flyersarebest and alf174 like this.
  9. alf174

alf174 Mega Poster Founding Member

I'm on the MI board, first I've heard of this. I hope it gets squared away and any false rumors squelched.