Nitro 27 for sale near Southern Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by jesflorida, Mar 16, 2021.

1. jesflorida

jesflorida Active Member

I have not touched my initial supply of Remington Nitro 27, #7.5 and #8, since I started reloading with a Spolar several years ago and have a life time supply of empty hulls.

Since all retailers appear to be out of stock and Silver Dollar is hosting the Southern Grand and Florida State matches on 2 consecutive weeks, I would like to help fellow trap shooters who are short of premium ammo.

I will sell 4 boxes of 25 rds, #7.5 or #8, for $40, cash only. New and unopened, and I will limit the total boxes per sale to 8, $80. If the demand is less than my inventory, I will increase the total boxes.

Silver Dollar does not allow ammo sales on site, so I will be at the Circle K/Shell station at Gunn Hway and Tarpon Springs Road on Saturday, March 20 at 7 AM for a FTF.

PM me with your contact info, including vehicle ID, and number of boxes requested.
    I will follow up with a confirmation.

Thanks and good shooting,
    JES

Reyper likes this.
  2. jesflorida

jesflorida Active Member

#7.5 sold.

#8 still available, Florida State at Silver Dollar, delivery on 1 day only, 3.23 through 3.26, depending on demand.

3. Jim Hancock

Jim Hancock Active Member

JES, GOOD ON YOU! Helping folks out is really important these days. Break them all.

4. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

Very kind move on your part !!

5. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

6. jesflorida

jesflorida Active Member

You are welcome.

I live 2+ hours from Silver Dollar.
    I need to sell 60+ boxes to justify the cost of FTF near Silver Dollar.

Willing to join multiple buyers to reach 60+ goal for a Thursday 8 AM or Saturday 8AM delivery.

PM if you want to participate.

Thanks,
    JES

7. Max Trap

Max Trap Well-Known Member Founding Member

You’re a GOOD MAN Jes !! Very cool what your doing. Ed