New domain for members and guests

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MODERATOR 1, Jan 12, 2015.

1. MODERATOR 1

MODERATOR 1 Administrator Staff Member

We purchased an additional domain name to aid future guests and members. Obviously we own americantrapshooter.com (the singular)

We also have added the domain name americantrapshooters.com (the plural).
    This should make it easier to get here.

M1

2. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

That was a great idea!!!

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I think that was a great idea also, now comes the problem ... There are (were ) a lot of shooters from international venues such at New Zeland, The Land Down Under (Austrailia) , South America, etc that do not appear to be showing up on this site ... The name more or less implys Americantrapshooter (shooters) .com which kind of eliminates the shooters from foreign country's or lands ... How about International and American xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to eliminte that being any sort of problem and to make our foreign friends feel more welcome ... ? wpt ...(yac) ...

4. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Most of our International buddies shoot ATA or American style trap. We do know all are Welcome.

5. PatMiles

PatMiles Member Founding Member

Now that's some forward thinking!

6. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Every time I type in americantrapshooters.com I get the other web site. (WHY)

7. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Roger obviously that shouldn't be the case.

You can try deleting your browser history and see if that helps.

8. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

It may be that they just don't want to lose a man with your knowledge and experience.:)

9. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I am getting an over lap of things from one site to the other ... I can make a statement on TS.Com or Americantrapshotting and it ends up on both sites ... ( I think) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  10. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Bill
    Maybe you have a fan and he is doing a copy and paste.

11. iowa guy

iowa guy Mega Poster Founding Member

WPT, I hope you didn't use the same PW over here that you have over there.

12. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Bill
    Be careful, it is a small step from cyber fan to cyber stalker.

13. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Every time I type in the S I get the trap disc. web WHY???