Marcello Giuliani Custom Over/Under Shotgun 3 barrel set

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by loanman, Oct 5, 2022.

1. loanman

loanman Moderator V I P

Here is a truly unique shotgun. Custom Marcello Giuliani over under 3 barrel set. 2017 Built gun. Deep relief full scroll engraving. Signed and engraved by Creative Arts. Dropout trigger that is both adjustable length of pull and externally selectable. All parts on this gun interchange and work with Perazzi parts. Gorgeous exhibition grade stock set with 4 way adjustable comb.

What truly makes this gun unique is the barrels are true Demi block barrels like a Fabbri style not mono block like factory Perazzi barrels. This is extremely expensive to make. Comes with a 32 in and 30 in over/under barrels and 34 inch top single trap barrel.

Barrel 1:
    32 inch
    Demi Block barrel
    11x7 tapered rib
    .725 bore
    1.600kg
    Fixed .028/.040

Barrel 2:
    30 inch
    Demi Block barrel
    11x7 tapered rib
    18.5/18.6 bore
    1.550kg
    Fixed .028/.040

Barrel 3:
    34 inch top single
    Demi Block barrel
    11x7 tapered rib
    .730 bore
    1.600kg
    Briley thin wall .036 choke

Stock dimensions:
    1.30 x 1.92
    Right hand palm swell
    Length of pull 14.50
    1/2 Cast off at toe
    4 way adjustable comb
    Glove grib stock

Gun comes complete with parts kit, full leather custom Negrini case that fits all barrels. All in LIKE NEW Condition

$19999

www.lombardosportingarms.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. loanman

loanman Moderator V I P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

magnett likes this.
  3. magnett

magnett Mega Poster

Beautiful Gun and Bruno is a Top Notch guy! I bought a stock and a barrel from him! Jordan

4. loanman

loanman Moderator V I P

Thank you for the kind words Jordan, appreciate it

magnett likes this.
  5. loanman

loanman Moderator V I P

Received several PM's asking what if the gun needed service. Everything on this gun parts wise will interchange with Perazzi parts. Any gunsmith that can work on Perazzi's will be able to service this gun. What makes this gun truly unique and one of a kind is the very expensive Demi Block barrels. But if you have Perazzi barrels and want to fit them to this gun, you will be able to fit Perazzi factory barrels to this gun with no issues at all forearm iron is the same

Hope that answers any questions and if you have any other please feel free to call or PM

thank you, Bruno

6. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Bruno, another stunning Perazzi. Makes a person want to cross to the dark side. GLWS and good shooting, Rey

7. loanman

loanman Moderator V I P