Krieghoff K20 Super Scroll SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by My3johns, Jul 29, 2019.

1. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

Krieghoff K20 20ga Super Scroll engraved shotgun with a blued finish, 28" barrels in Great shape, Beautiful wood with adjustable comb, and Gorgeous eagle top latch cover and RAD. I have 2 Muller u-2 chokes and two Kreighoff sk chokes, also barrel weight. Comes in Krieghoff multi-barrel case PM with questions. Recent Annual done,

$10,800 Shipped

Thank you for looking

thumbnail-55.jpeg thumbnail-54.jpeg thumbnail-51.jpeg thumbnail-53.jpeg thumbnail-55.jpeg

2. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

3. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

reduced 9500$ obo

4. Rob Greenside

Rob Greenside Mega Poster

Very nice K20. Good luck with your sale.

5. icyclefar

icyclefar Guest

Can you list the stock dimensions please

6. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

Sure, is there anything dimension you are specifically interested in? Because it has a RAD on it the dimensions are variable so the LOP is from 14-15" with the trigger in the current position. The recoil device RAD is amazing, I have one on my k80 as well. drop at the beginning of the comb is 1 1/2" and at the heel or end of stock it is 2 1/4. it has a RH palm swell and the stock has about a ~1/4 cast off for RH shooters

Feel free to ask another questions, the Shotgun is in Beautiful shape. this pics don't do it justice

Kevin

icyclefar likes this.
  7. Rob Greenside

Kevin,
    Can you add a pic showing the gold eagle top latch for the benefit of interest. This is a heck of a deal !!!!

8. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

Rob thanks, here it is, the eagle has a ton of detail

thumbnail-71.jpeg thumbnail-70.jpeg

9. Rob Greenside

The gold against the blueing really makes this "pop". Really a nice K-20, great value.

10. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

THANKS ROB!!!