KRIEGHOFF K-32 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by JMN Engraver, Apr 12, 2019.

1. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

I have a Krieghoff model 32 trap for sale.
    This gun was unfired when I got it and I have only shoot 200 rounds through since then. I also had K.I. install a k-80 trigger in it. It has 30 inch barrels which are choked at 21 thousand bottom barrel and 30 thousand top barrel bore is 727 according to my gauge.

It has been restocked with a english stock which was a number 3 sporting stock comb dem. and a sporting forend. They have not been checkered. I have the orig. red stock set but the pad was hard and cracked so I got rid of it, But will include a new kickezz pad as shown with the set. I also have the k-32 trigger guard that will also come with the gun. I also have installed a k-80 trigger guard.

Please only pm me if you interested, thanks Jon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Price? DAC, DAH, LOP. HOW MUCH?

3. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member Founding Member

price and serial number please .

4. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

When a price is omitted. It is one of three things.
    One, an accident and easily rectified. Two, the price
    Is too high. Three, a scam. Please post your price and
    Answer fair questions or you will not be taken seriously.

5. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

Sorry, forgot to list price. and lost power last night. price is 3595.00 shipped and ins. to your FFL
    the gun was produced in 1971 as what K. I. told me thanks and if you have any Questions please PM Me .
    thanks J

6. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

I also have a finished custom stock set and some unfinished butt stocks that could work with this gun. but at the moment would like to move this gun first, but if adding one of these with package helps the sale then we can talk.,
    If you need to see them please PM Me your phone number that I can text photos of them to you . thanks J

7. Grind Em

Grind Em Active Member

Just to add to the info I have a Model 32 with the K-80 trigger upgrade done by Krieghoff and that's a $1,000 plus upgrade, they have to change the hammers, springs, etc. It's a huge improvement over the stock K32 trigger.

8. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

Grind Em, yes . my total investment for trigger, install, and k-80 guard was 1590.00. so at the asking price on a k-32 in this condition is a steal, but my loose is somebody's gain here.

9. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

SOLD PENDING FUNDS .

robb likes this.
  10. tshoot1

tshoot1 Well-Known Member

I'm betting someone just picked up a hell of a good gun at a very reasonable price. Ya snooze - ya loose!! Onward and Upward

11. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

You Know it. My stuff is always nice and priced to sell :)