Ithaca, Model 37, 16 Ga. For Sale...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Flyersarebest, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

This is an Ithaca, Model 37, 16 Ga., # 723774 (1958), 28" Mod choke. The numbers on the receiver and barrel match since this one was produced before they switched to interchangeable barrels. All original finish on both metal and wood.

In great shape for a 65-year-old shotgun. Not a safe queen but it doesn't look like it was shot very much. This older model 37 shows some handling marks in the untouched factory stock but no scratches, or cracks.
    As seen in the pictures, there are some "rub" marks on the top of the matte finish receiver and a ding on the edge of it where it meets the barrel. Those shiny spots are not scratches in the metal, just where the matte finish was rubbed. There are some rub marks on the mag tube. Silver front bead and a mirror bore. Overall, a nice example of a 1958 Model 37 that was shot very little and not abused.

$625.00 Plus shipping

Please make sure your FFL will accept from a non-licensee. If the FFL makes up their own rules and they want a FFL on my end I can do that, but the buyer pays for the that fee along with the shipping. I believe they use FedX.

PM with any questions and more close up pictures.
    IMG_0482.JPG

Attached Files:

Duke2005 likes this.
  2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader