I was giving a Milled Rib Model 12 Factory Trap for a Tri-Star Viper

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Oct 29, 2022.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

And all I got was FLAK, from I will Bite, to What are you doing selling or trading, then questioned the year it was built, saying 1955 for 150,000 ser# when everybody knows there were over a 1,000,000 of them, pre 64 there were 2,000,000 of them before the Y models came out. In my last move I lost the POWER CORD FOR MY SONY CAMERA. My M-12 was too heavy for me, was trading it for a Tri-Star VIPER G2 w/Bronze Reciever that is lighter AND CHEAPER, that was my Idea for a AMERICAN TRAPSHOOTER MEMBER to get a GOOD DEAL and make A $1,000 on the trade, That Milled Rib Model 12 was very valuable collector, GOOSE works for Indiana Gun Club, he had 1st option @ Cardinal Center but passed. I wanted an AMERICANTRAPSHOOTER MEMBER, To get that deal, I felt why should a FIREARMS DEALER get that extra money! I felt I WILL BITE was insulting, even though he was late on the offer. I gave him the priviledge to let him know he was late. I will Bite is insulting to me. All any member interested needed to do was CALL ME, and get the real deal, I needed a LIGHT 12 GA SHOTGUN because of my left shoulder rotator cuff problem.

IF SOME OF YOU GOT MISSINFORMATION IT WAS NOT ME. Sorry about that JOE TRAPSHOOTER. I will resign if that is what the group wants.

GB................................................DLS

2. John Trap

John Trap Well-Known Member

I thought that you dropped a zero, when you said it was a 150,000 serial number gun. But the fact is, if the serial number was 150,000, according to the serial number references, it was a 1917 gun...

3. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Dr.Longshot
    My Avatar is Sgoose I am ""NOT A DEALER "" or associated with any gun dealer or gun company I am just a regular Joe trap shooter . If you would like to sent a picture of your model 12 I would appreciate that very much. My model 12 was my first shotgun and is still my go to trap gun when my shoting go to hell .
    It made me AA 16 yard single & 27 yard line handicap shoter. If you would like I will send you a new Viper G2. No questions asked so you can keep shoting ,also have Winchester model super X 1 if you would like.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Sgoose I owe you an apology, I Thought you were affiliated with Indiana Gun Club, He is Gooch sounded like Goose to me, I see your ads for Gun Stocks on this site all the time, so much you look like a dealer. Pictures of my Model 12 is on site Red one, It is gone I agreed w/ traders deal of getting me a new one, sorry all it would have taken was a phone call to me, I disagree about ser#150,000, it would have taken wonders in 1917 to mfgr 150,000 model 12s, Winchester manual shows 1939 for 150,000 I looked it up after I got it from Missouri. My trade deal was on site for quite a while, They finally saw the Value it was worth.
    Gooch was the 1st one to see my Model 12, The 2nd one was a Perazzi Dealer, They passed so I decided to TRADE IT MY WAY, 1st to Bring a Like New Tri-Star Viper Auto, 12ga G2 w/Bronze Reciever would get it. Then flak they can't read, it was bearing TRADED, then I'll bite, NO SINCERE OFFERS, were made until later. There was confusion, SGOOSE, vs GOOCH the gun dealer, he even refused at the Cardinal Classic w/2 others.

GB..........................................DLS

Steve reed likes this.
  5. dr.longshot

I wanted fast movement of the Winchester Milled Rib Model 12 Factory Trap 2 pin or 3 pin model which ever it was, That's why I decided to Trade it, I needed a lighter Shotgun.

GB..........................................DLS

6. dr.longshot

I am not into AVATAR's & URL's my Computer a NEW, H P i bought in2021 from Walmart then, MICROSOFT Re programmed this computer May 1st 2021 and really messed things up, no more , CONTROL PANEL MS made it an APP, that really grossed me out, APP's were replacing everything. I want my OLD VSYSTEM BACK< WHERE I HAD CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER< not MICROSOFT.

GB...................................................DLS