I just moved and found some lost ATA Trophies

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Mar 7, 2022.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I found my 1991 Southern Grand AA singles championship trophy, 150x150 , lost shoot-off to Nora Martin, this was when we shot 150 targets for singles Championship.
    I found 2 Large Ohio State Championship Trophies and polished them up. These Trophies brought back a lot of memories of the past, now that I am 80+ yrs old. Just had my Model 12 Milled rib Factory Trap 1939 Model set to Zero Pitch, trying to bring back my left arm strength so I can start shooting again, damn rotator cup is giving me pain when I try to mount it.

GB..... DLS

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2022
    Ken Cerney and rookieshooter like this.
  2. Russel Foster

Russel Foster Member

I question the wisdom of posting your address on a forum related to shooting and firearms.

Now those who care little about the law know there are probably guns in your residence and you may well become a target for a break in. Just googling the address shows pictures of the mobile home and surrounding area for thieves to see and they may consider you easy prey at 80+ years of age.

rookieshooter and cwtech like this.
  3. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

I agree.
    I once posted on facebook that my wife and I were going to a certain shoot for so many days. Man did I catch holy hell.
    I handled it well...with a ''Yes dear, never again''.

cl3 likes this.
  4. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

Now that the cat is out of the bag, you might want to get some kind of security camera thing. Just saying.
    Plus a mod could delet your address.

5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Someone should PM the moderator, Oleolliedawg, and tell him to do that.

rookieshooter likes this.
  6. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

I deleted Gary's address and cleaned it up a little. :)

Storeman Norman ,
    Pull, Bang, Reload.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  7. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

Doc, Great to see you posting again.

8. Storeman

Gary, Please post a photo of your Trophies.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

There's moderators and super moderators. I leave all my moderation to drinking Miller Lites.

Storeman likes this.
  10. Storeman

I have always been a dedicated supporter of Budweiser but due to inflation I am now exercising with both arms doing curls with Natural Lite.

11. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I didn’t know “super moderators” weren’t permitted to edit the titles.

Storeman likes this.