I am banned from looking at TS.com

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

A little history about me and TS.COM I was previously banned from the site, 2 years later I changed Internet provider and joined as cgman1941@twc.com was on 3 months or more and answering threads, numerous threads, I contacted a moderator by private message and told him how long I had been on the site and not bringing up any of the past, and told him I was formerly Dr.longshot and could I belong to the site, he said yes as long as I kept my nose clean and did not cause trouble, I gave him a list of instigators that would cause problems, Barfin was one of the 10 on that list, he said don't worry I would have no problem.
    Well within hours Barfin from that site was asking me questions I felt was argumentative and I refused to answer him, he continued asking, I kept silent, I had approval from other posters that it was my right not to answer, I was banned completely from the site, I could not look at or read anything, or purchase any guns that were advertised I may have been interested in, Advertisers were paying $900.00 a year and I was prevented looking at their FOR SALE ITEMS. I still am not allowed to read anything on that site, Brad Dysinger can.
    Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

smoking357 likes this.
  2. Don't Ban Me Bro

Don't Ban Me Bro Active Member

Thank you Doctor for helping us understand where you are coming from. Sometimes it's hard to know where we're going unless we reflect on where we've been.

3. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

I had no idea they could block you from even looking.

Those boys have some serious jujube.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  4. Leonidas

Leonidas Mega Poster Founding Member

Shouldn't this be under the "Off Topic" section?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.