HOW TO CONTACT A MODERATOR?

Discussion in 'Members / community please help!' started by JTPTM1, Apr 9, 2024.

1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

I din't want to make a mistake and get reprimanded. how do you contact a moderator so you don't get in trouble? a previous moderator said I could not edit posts after placed. I see others with new titles ex. reduced, sold, sold pending funds, etc. do you have to delete a post and re post? how do you delete a post? any help would be appreciated. thanks, Joe

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

You see titles edited because a Mod was informed by the seller or the seller posted on the thread that the item was Sold and the Moderator did the edit.

You can’t delete a post. If you sell something you post the item is Sold or SPF or No Longer Available, and a Mod will mark the title. It’s a good idea to PM a Mod and let one of the know too.

Flyersarebest

3. magnett

magnett Mega Poster

Simple, Do something stupid or something outside of the rules and they will contact you!

Flyersarebest likes this.
  4. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

I can't delete a post but can I re-post and clean it up? let the first drain away. im looking to part out a gun and over time the post and replies are even confusing to me. mods have never put reduced or sold or spf on any of my posts as far as I can remember. want to change prices.

5. Flyersarebest

If you decided to part one out then put each part in a separate thread with pictures and prices for each part.
    PM me and tell me which previous ad to edit and I can alter the title to show you decided to sell it piece by piece.

Flyersarebest

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

ive reduced a Perazzi Barrel twice. another post mx2000rs gold line as well. no change. am I special that I get no attention?

7. Flyersarebest

I have no idea what you are talking about. You reduced a Perazzi barrel twice, and did something with the 2000rs. OK, what do you want a Mod to do? The SOP is you add to the thread by posting the new reduced price or new info.
    Which Mod did you contact asking that they mark the title “Reduced Price”? It wasn’t me. No Mod is going to insert that in a title without being asked.

As far as the SOLD or SPF goes, we either see it in the thread OR, the seller asks one of us via a PM to mark the title.