How much of this forum does Oleolliedawg own?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by SNOOPER, Mar 29, 2016.

1. SNOOPER

SNOOPER New Member

just wondering

Just Joe and PumpgunBob like this.
  2. PumpgunBob

PumpgunBob Well-Known Member

Between Oleo and WPT and Flyer and Mountain Man George I'd say even split

Just Joe likes this.
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I don't own anything that has to do with this site. Guess again

Just Joe likes this.
  4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

If I owned any part of it, you (Pumpgunbob) wouldn't be here ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. PumpgunBob

PumpgunBob Well-Known Member

You guys must know that the original post question opened up a huge door. I was just kidding but the 4 I mentioned seem to be the most prolific posters, next to Merlo and Longshot. Guess I should have included them also :) :)

Just Joe likes this.
  6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

I never charge for advice but the o me's do add up!

Just Joe likes this.
  7. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

Dawg.....thanks for the forum. Lots of laughs and some facts tossed in. A good mix.

8. oleolliedawg

Now you know I don't charge for upsetting those who like cheap yardage, soft targets, hero worshippers who enjoy handing over their weekly grocery money to Harlan, 7/8 oz. load lovers, Perazzis without PFS stocks, shooters from obscure states who demand special treatment, Sparta lovers, Sparta lovers who only shoot at Sparta, those who believe the 27 yd. line is a sufficient handicap while most of 'em never made it past the 21, club owners in Miss. and Montana who are waiting for Harlan to show up at their local two trap clubs and without sufficient chalk to mark a few lines beyond the 27. As many already know my list is long and growing by day. I'm sure many will suggest an immediate banning from further posting but until then I will persevere!

Trap 2, wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  9. STaT mAn STaN

STaT mAn STaN Mega Poster

How much of the joint does Ollie own?

37.8 % probability Ollie has a major stake in the opperation. 10.2% No stake . 21% chance he has a 50% interest. 50% chance Ollie owns 1/3 of the operation.

Base this on Ollie's ability to buy that kid a fancy gun at about the time this place opened but Ollie chose a cheaper gun for himsellf. Making me think Dawg was sacrificing for someone or maybe putting money somewhere else.

Never doubt the stat man!

10. oleolliedawg

Wow, I'm impressed. And I thought I was good with numbers and percentages. I do come from a long line of bookmakers and pool sellers though.

My personal K-80 is bored while sitting on the rack. Maybe one day once again we'll renew our love relationship!

11. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

If anyone has noticed I have not been posting much for the last several months, was reprimanded for using Capitol letters in what I thought was most important. Was told only 3 postings at a time. I am not able to use Italics or colors, not an option to me anymore. Does anyone else notice this?

Nothing is happening in the area or Sparta on Trapshooting worth talking about yet.

Yours in Sport
    Gary Bryant............................Dr.longshot

wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  12. Rocketfan

Rocketfan Active Member

If it were me doc. I would contact the mod by pm. Are you angry or rude? all caps means angry or rude.

Not sure why this is in the Ollie thread. Maybe Ollie can give us some insight. lol

13. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg is not good at insights but great with percentages. Let's just say someone is 100% off on his!

14. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

That is an interesting way to ask the question. Why not inquire about how much of a financial interest he may have in this site ????????

If I was seeking information for a wager, I would be very careful how I ask the questions. It may be a thousand dollar lesson in proper definitions.

I read this somewhere ... "You already have a financial interest in another site that does nothing but second guess any ATA decision & works to cast a shadow over anything that is not in Ohio."

15. oleolliedawg

I was kinda counting on a few $1,000 checks headed my way but it seems like the challengers simply ran out of testosterone-not that they possessed any to begin with. #2 son would have enjoyed blowing those checks at the Ohio State and Cardinal Classic not to forget the PA State Shoot. His Social Security payments (almost $1,000/month) only go so far you know!

16. overhandicapped34

overhandicapped34 Active Member

Time to waterboard Ollie?

17. langer

langer Well-Known Member

SNOOPER - - I figure Ollie and LS each own 25%.

18. oleolliedawg

Based on what fantasy?