Hey Rookie Shooter - Get well!!!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Just a shout out to Rookie Shooter who has had a complicated surgery or two. I hope you can see the forum. Get on when you can.

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Ouch, I can relate, get well and the hell out of the Hospital if you are in one, they kill people in them places ... Get Well Soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

thanks guys. can only type with one finger on left hand as my right hand and most of my right side is still doing therapy after spinal cord operation in my neck day after ohio state shoot.
    wpt, your so right. of all things, my left heel got cut doing a wheel chair move which was not treated right. this was at hospital. now i'm being treated for gang green...oh well

4. wpt

Take care of your self, let yourself heal ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Good luck, remember old three hole shooters are tuff to kill off. Brad

6. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Brad you mention old 3 hole shooters.Maybe you should clrarify that statement for the benifit of some of the pink too too shooters, some of the newbies, and some of the posters that have a different perspective on life?

Dave Berlet

7. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Good luck Rookie,

I too am having those neck issues, can't feel fingers, etc. Avoiding the knife at all cost.

I can feel you pain, as most have no idea what it's like.

Prayers for you !!!

rookieshooter likes this.
  8. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Rookie...

Great to see you in type again! I kept dropping by Zoli at the Cardinal Center. You pals said your were progressing slowly. Get well soon.

9. wpt

This getting old stuff ain't for kids, it would kill them .... Stay well everyone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

My old (pun intended ) shooting buddy Pat Owens for over 40 years came by to see me and got a kick out of that.