FS... BAKER SBT..., SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Trap3, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

From my collection of Single barrel trap guns is a Baker Gun Company Sterling grade, 32" barrel, Hawkins pad
    This nice vintage Baker has been in my collection for the last 10+ years... $2395 shipped in americase to your FFL... Please PM your interest.

Trap3
    IMG_6117.jpg
    IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg
    IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

Steven Seigneurie and Duke2005 like this.
  2. Michael jenis

Michael jenis Well-Known Member

Great to see my old gun again.got that at a gun show in Batavia NY 15 or 20 years ago from a old guy. I Had an old Ithaca retired employee refinish the wood and install the pad.It was a great shooter with good dimensions from what I remember.Good luck with your sale.

Trap3 likes this.
  3. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

Thanks Mike... To this day I have never shot the nice old Baker... Retired several years ago and have started selling a few of the SBT`s from my collection.

RD

4. Michael jenis

Yep me to,had several of these Bakers sterling,this is the later model engraved by Kornbrath but before Folsom era ,around 1916.Of the 8 or 10 Bakers I,ve Had I,m down to 1 high condition Elite grade.still breaks target like it did 100 years ago.They made less than a 1000 of these in all grade and it’s hard to find them in good condition.

Trap3 likes this.
  5. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

The Baker is a fine SBT. I still also have a 34" with the under lever ... I took the above one and the first variation you sold me to the KC summer show & the early variation sold. Also parted with most of the Ithaca`s.

6. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

$2295... Shipped to your FFL U.S. 48

7. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

Will sell without the Americase for $2095 shipped...

8. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

any dings in the rib, repaired cracks if any, and is it a 0 cast? is it up to full house loads or would you pamper it with reduced loads like 1oz or less?

9. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

No Dings... No Cracks... Vintage straight cast stock... Not familiar with full house loads... As I stated, has been in my SBT Collection for eleven years and I have never shot the Baker.. I collect nice SBT` guns... Do you have Conley`s Book? Has a lot of great information on Baker Gun Co. and other fine American Single Barrel Trap Guns...

Trap3

10. Michael jenis

If it helps seeing it was in Baker collection years ago I shot 1 oz loads threw her when I shot it.But that’s all I use;seeing I,m an old flinch guy

Trap3 likes this.
  11. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

Sold pending funds...

12. Trap3

Trap3 Mega Poster

SOLD...