For Sale, Ruger Red Label W/ Factory Case...Moved to Auction

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Flyersarebest, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

This is a Never Fired Ruger Red Label that comes in the factory Black zippered foam lined case with the Ruger logo embossed on the top.
    Catalog # KRLG2-1226BR, Model 4190, Serial # 412-07774, Manufactured Nov. 2014. Metal is100%, the stock is 100%. The forearm is 99.9% due to some small marks on the left side near the rear metal. You can see them in the picture

12 Ga., 28", Single bead rib. Five Briley choke tubes (2) Sk,(1) IC, (1) Mod, (1) Full . Ruger contracted with Briley for the chokes in this model. Briley "speed" wrench included.
    Ruger also installed a Pachmayr Decelerator pad on these models. It has the harder top at the heel. I believe it is a model SC100. It looks exactly like the one on their site.
    Length of pull to center of the pad is 14-1/2". Stainless receiver and top lever. Blued barrels, trigger guard and selector.
    This model had their "unique" locking system consisting of a 2-piece steel plunger style part that is compressed and inserted between the lugs of the receiver when the barrels are off. Then the large Master lock with the Ruger logo was inserted through the hole in lock.

I do not have all the paperwork that came with the shotgun. Ruger mailed me an owner's manual and a spec sheet for this model. Gun comes with the factory zippered case inside the factory shipping cardboard box. I will put this inside a good strong outer box.
    3 Day non firing inspection period. Please make sure your FFL will accept from a non-licensee. California sales OK

$2,350 Plus actual USPS Priority to your FFL. Personal check, or Money Order.
    PM for more pictures and any questions about alternative payment. Sorry, no CC

IMG_0626.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    magnett likes this.
  2. Flyersarebest

3. Flyersarebest

4. Flyersarebest

Moved to GB