For Sale Remington Model 10A, Solid Rib 12 Ga...No longer available

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Flyersarebest, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Remington, Model 10A, 12 Ga., 2-3/4 Chamber, 30" Full, Solid Rib, # 261943, Barrel stamped P.U (6/27) The last ones were produced in 1929 so this is near the end of the run.
    This is not a safe queen. This field grade shotgun was used for its intended purpose. It shows hunting use but is not abused. The metal is in great shape for a 96-year-old piece with the expected handling marks. The bore is bright with no pitting. The wood is not cracked, split or loose. The factory butt plate has a small ding on the edge of it. Overall, a nice tight solid vintage shotgun that retains the factory finish on both metal and wood.
    PM for more pictures, questions, and my phone number. IMG_0684.JPG

$375.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

If you ae not a PA resident, please make sure your FFL will accept from a non-licensee. I will ship USPS Priority mail. If they make up their own rules and require a FFL on my end, I have a FFL that charges $30.00 plus their shipping. I believe they use FedX.

NOTE: my FFL requires a hard copy of the receiving FFL before they will do it. All your FFL has to do is write File Copy Only across the copy of their license. They can mail it with your payment or email it to me.

Attached Files: