For Sale, PW 375 Duo, GREAT Condition, 4 gauges...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Flyersarebest, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

This is an older (4 digit) PW 375 Duo that is in really great shape. The are some rub marks on the base plate and some wear spots on the 12 ga. tooling but the other 3 gauges look like they were not used. This one was before they added the plug to the top so you could quick change the bushings. Overall the loader looks like it was used some with just the 12 ga tools then put away. I took all the tooling out of the heads, inspected it, and wiped off the dust.

I installed the 12 and 20 ga tooling in the first head and the 28 and 410 in the other. When you install just one gauge you can leave the "wad pressure" tool in the head along with the 5 tools but when you install two gauges (Duo) the pin cannot be installed and is left off the head. I called PW to confirm I had everything correctly installed. That is why you can see the extra tools in the picture of the boxes with the parts for the smaller gauges. There are 7 bushings included. The 5 in the picture and 2 in the machine.

I couldn't find any rust anywhere on the loader. There were some tarnished parts, (the outside of the 12 and 20 ga. dies) but that's it. They cleaned up nicely. I went to PW's site and if you were to purchase everything new from them it would be a little over $1106.00, plus shipping of course.

I will sell this 375 Duo with two heads and four sets of tooling for,
    $600.00 plus USPS Shipping/Ins. Located in SW PA. I can drive a little (an hour or so) to meet someone if they want to go that route.

Reduced 7/15/22 to $550.00

Please PM me for any questions on the machine or the shipping. I can also send the Imgur link for all the pictures. PS: Those numbers you see on the tooling are from me using a copper colored sharpie to mark the different tooling so I knew what I had. It will easily come off.

IMG_0435.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Flyersarebest

3. Flyersarebest

4. Flyersarebest

5. Flyersarebest

6. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

Great all-gauge set. Nothing else produces a better finished product. GLWS.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  7. Flyersarebest

Bump
    Tell a Skeet shooter:D

8. Flyersarebest

9. Flyersarebest

10. Flyersarebest

TTT

$550.00

11. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

Great product; great value. Yet, folks are still buying red stamped sheet steel and plastic machines. go figure.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  12. Flyersarebest

13. Dusty

Dusty New Member

PM sent

14. Flyersarebest

PM sent back