First person to bring me a like new Tri-Star G2 Viper 12 Ga w/bronze rcvr

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by dr.longshot, Oct 21, 2022.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Automatic 12ga Viper w/Bronze reciever will recieve a Winchester Milled Rib Factory Trap gun and walk away $1,000 richer. The Tri-Star is $790.00 new. 614-906-8494. Best deal in years. w/whupass on right side of the stock

GB.................................................DLS

2. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Doc
    Would like to see pictures of the model 12.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

no dealers goose

GB.................................DLS

John Trap likes this.
  4. dr.longshot

this money deal is for individuals only.

GB..........................................DLS

5. dr.longshot

I got 3 lookers already, expect more dealers make enough money, Wood bargains at High Plains Guns
    For Inletted,grade 5 checkering,needs finished sanding, sealing, staining, Clear Polyurathane finish adds an extra
    $1,000 dollars, This is a MILLED RIB FACTORY TRAP MODEL 12 full choke bbl. Very Rare Gun. 614-906-8494

GB...................................................DLS

John Trap likes this.
  6. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Doc
    I am not a dealer just a shooter that like M 12.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

7. LCH

LCH Mega Poster Forum Leader

I'm at a loss....are you buying or selling? And is it a Tristar or a Model 12? And if so where are the pictures? I don't think your supposed to post your phone number

@Just Joe please help this guy out.

alf174, cheetah and Reyper like this.
  8. cheetah

cheetah Well-Known Member

Doc and Biden have been socializing !!!!
    ;)

9. dr.longshot

Trading my Milled Rib Model 12 very Rare, for a Tri-Star G2 Viper Auto w/bronze reciever, my loss your gain.

GB..............................................................DLS

John Trap likes this.
  10. dr.longshot

Still have not located a cord for my Sony Camera for pics.
    I think I got a trader interested.

GB........................................................DLS

11. dr.longshot

Distributor has 36 Tri-Star G2 Viper's w/Bronze Recvr's in stock
    You need to know where to look for them.

GB...........................................DLS

12. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Please post pictures as per forum rules for those of us who have interest in this “rare” model 12. Thanks and good shooting, Rey

John Trap likes this.
  13. JSKOLAR1

JSKOLAR1 Mega Poster

I would like to see pics of this RARE 2 pin Milled Rib M12. I wonder how RARE is my 2 Pin milled rib Pigeon. It must be very rare.

Roy D, John Trap and trapshooter47 like this.
  14. dr.longshot

I need to send pictures some body, let's see if a Moderator got some of them, the right side of the stock say's " WHUP ASS 2 " on it, does not show done before I installed it. Stock was fitted to me, to shoot 80%+ high, if you want new wood order it from High Plains Gunstocks
    for best price Inletted, #5 Checkering, W/Recoil pad installed $220, The Model Milled Frame Assy w, Recoil Pad installed, Buyer needs to finish sanding, staining,spray w/Polyurathane Clear Plastic for beautiful job.The milled rib Model 12 Factory Trap 30" full is worth a Mint
    w/o wood. But comes w.Red Painted Wood with my Whup Ass 2 Wood.You may want to donate it to the ATA Museum. To me it's worth Over $2,500 as is.

GB................................................DLS

15. dr.longshot

BULL SH*T , Worst President Ever, He Alone Bankrupt America. Democrats were as stupid as Hell electing an Idiot, How Happy W/Him are you Now, Now you Know How Valuable Trump Was. MAGA Pres. Trump, Do a Better Job of Management This Timer.

GB....................................DLS

16. dr.longshot

At Least $4500 if it has some GOLD on it.

GB............................................DLS

17. dr.longshot

My Milled Model 12 Factory Trap Was Mfg'd 1939 Ser# 150,000

GB......................................DLS

18. John Trap

John Trap Well-Known Member

If that's your serial number Doc, I think your gun was made in 1955...

19. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

20. Just Joe

21. cheetah

cheetah Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!
    What I would like to know is what you REALLY think !!!
    HEHEHEHE!!!!!!

22. Just Joe

Someone once asked me if doc owns this place? Yes

Someone once asked if there were rules for doc and rules for everyone else. Yes

Doc rules ….lol

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    cheetah and oleolliedawg like this.
  23. dr.longshot

150,000 is mine
    If it was made in 1955 the ser# would be over a Million, sorry
    It was made in 1939, that's a fact, look at Winchester Model 12 Ser# Guide.

GB.....................................DLS

24. dr.longshot

There is old Red Below W/Whup Ass 2, On The Stock, and my Model 12 no click Release set Trigger $550 + Shipping and Insurance.

GB.........................................DLS

25. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Mega Poster V I P

Okay,
    I'll bite. I'll send you the TriStar 12 ga G2 Viper Bronze receiver 28" barrel for your model 12. Take three days to get it in.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

26. dr.longshot

Mike you were late, Gun sold today and is on his way to Fin Fur & Feather to pick up a Tri-Star G2 Viper w/Bronze Recvr. Shoulda called phone calls work great, There was a lot of history with this Old Milled Rib Gun. You coulda had it,Thanx to all the guys looking. Paid with US Postal Service Money Order. We found a Tri-Star Distributor w/36 in Inventory a little over an Hour away, Ashland, Ohio I never seen a man so happy. Mike you just needed to be faster

I have met so many friends on American Trapshooter.

GB.......................................................DLS

27. John Trap

John Trap Well-Known Member

Apologies Doc, if your serial number was really 150,000, according to the Winchester Model 12 serial number guide, your gun was made in 1917. The milled rib didn't come out until 1919. Sounds like you had a parts gun there...