Federal 4 pack $60.00 in Fl

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by 635 G, May 2, 2024.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I was shooting at my local club and fellow shooter was telling me that Walmart is now charging $60.00 for a Federal 4 pack--sure hope this is not an image of what's going to happen to other brands, he said box of Top guns was $19.99

2. ken woodworth

ken woodworth Well-Known Member

That seems really pricey for Walmart

3. 10-point

10-point Active Member

Might want to ask him if he was looking at steel shells, they’ve gone up, but not that much.

4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Where is the store located in FL? I’ll Google the store info and get the phone number so I can call them to find out what the price is.

Flywrsarebest

5. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I was told about this @ Robinson Ranch, which is located in Dunnellon, Fl the closest Walmart 's # 352-489-****

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2024
  6. Flyersarebest

I deleted the last four digits of their phone number, but I did call the store.
    Spoke to a young guy in sporting goods that actually knew what I was talking about. The 4 pack of Federal
    Field & Target, 3 dram equivalent, 1-1/8 oz., 7-1/2 or 8’s is,
    $36.99
    I assume that is plus tax

BTW, I’m in PA and called to FL just so our members in FL don’t panic.

Jon Reitz likes this.
  7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Thanx for the update !!!

8. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

635 G, did you get to shoot much this winter at RR? I heard the shortage of shooters cut back on targets thrown.

9. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

A.J.'S at the Spring Team Shoot in Mason, Mi. were selling Top Guns for $83 a flat. That was just this past weekend. Even cheaper then Wally World.

10. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Its hard to get 2 squads @ RR, this Sat. we'll have a 4 man squad, its becoming real hard to shoot registered with the s"snow birds" flying the coup, impossible to get a high gun punch, you have to go the 96 or better route--Tom's hours are 8:30 to 11:30--never get to see real lit up targets @ RR

11. grizquad

grizquad Well-Known Member Founding Member

Just bought 5 Federal 4 packs at Walmart in Hooksett, NH $37.66 Both 20ga and 12ga same price. Had plenty of both

12. Flyersarebest

So it looks like the prices in FL and NH are pretty much the same.
    LOL

grizquad likes this.