CUSTOM BERETTA 390 SEMINOLE BARREL WORK HI RIB G SQUARED STOCK, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Old1Eye, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

GUN IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION HAS G SQUARED AIR STOCK GREAT FOR SHOOTERS WITH SHOULDER ISSUES AS STOCK IS INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE BY SETTING THE PRESSURE YOU NEED.
    HAS A 28 IN BARREL DONE BY SEMINOLE BACK BORED TO 735 WITH 2 SEMINOLE THREAD CHOKES I HAD MADE BY COMP N CHOKE A 13TH AND A 18 TH WITH SEMINOLE PORTING AND HI SIMMOMS RIB TOTAL LENGTH WITH CHOKES IS 29 IN. CUSTON ANODIZED RECEIVER STUNNING GUN. $ 1500.00 TO FFL G SQUARED WAS OVER A 1000 ALONE Library - 1 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 2 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 3 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 4 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 5 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 6 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 7 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 8 of 9 (1).jpeg Library - 9 of 9 (1).jpeg

cl3 likes this.
  2. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

I will take it.

3. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Thx Buddy, it was nice talking to you on the phone today. I will be sending an email shortly.

5. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

John Walters
    606 CENTERBROOK DR
    BRANDON, FL

I NEED A FFL TO SHIP TO
    THANKS
    BUDDY

6. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Okie Dokie

7. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

I know we are all used to sending our email address everywhere in the world and that's fine if you want to do that. I do it myself.
    BUT, It is NOT a good idea to put your email address on our site for the world to see. There are people that surf around sites like ours to see if they can read anything they might be able to use in their anti 2nd Amendment BS.
    The easiest way for you to send and receive email addresses is by using the PM option. Once you have talked to a prospective buyer or seller via a PM you can send him/her your email address all you like, in a PM.. Just don't throw it out on the public page.
    ALSO, it's not a good idea to put your phone numbers out there either. We all get enough "spam" calls already. You don't need someone else trying to sell you life insurance, a car warranty, or a gun they really don't own.
    Flyersarebest
    Moderator (The nice one)

Ravenanme likes this.