Central Zone Shoot Middletown Sportsmen's Club July 29,30 & 31 2022

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Bullet1014, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Bullet1014

Bullet1014 Member

2. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

One of my favorite trapshooting venues!

3. alf174

alf174 Well-Known Member Founding Member

I very much miss the Manchester Inn, nothing replaced it.

4. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

If I'm able to make it due to my health is there a chair category to compete in?

5. cl3

cl3 Mega Poster Founding Member

I'm guessing it is Events 1,2 and 3 on Friday? 200 singles on Saturday and doubles and handicap on Sunday?

robb likes this.
  6. alf174

alf174 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Yes, the Zone Championship Singles are on Saturday, Zone Championship Doubles and Handicap on Sunday.

Because The Zone shoot is a telephonic shoot and we are in the eastern time zone, we will be waiting for the other clubs west of us to finish. So we, at Mason MI, fill the time with a handicap.

Zone Program Start on page 32

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

I do not see any starting time on the program. Any body see any?

8. OLD MAN

OLD MAN Member

Program page 33 / 35 said 9 am all days hope this helps.

9. Bullet1014

Bullet1014 Member

10. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

sorry OLD MAN but I have no idea what program you are referencing. No page 3x in anything I got sent to me. Take a look at the posting bullet1014 put up. there are no times on his posting either. Does not mention anything about how the options are paying out. For example, how are the lewis classes being paid, only the entry fees are listed.

11. OLD MAN

OLD MAN Member

Sorry BIG PAPA The program I was looking at was posted by alf 174 , just now seen that it was for the shoot in Mason MI. sorry.

12. Bullet1014

Bullet1014 Member

Squading and cashier windows open at 9am and shoot starts at 10am this info is also at middletownsportsmenclub.com