Browning B2G trap gun

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Stool shooter, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Stool shooter

Stool shooter New Member

Does anyone know about this model over/under trap gun? I think they are Belgian made in the late 70's. The one I'm looking at is in almost new condition. The asking price is $4500.00. Is that a good price, or way over the top?

2. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

3. Stool shooter

Stool shooter New Member

Thanks User 1. The trap gun is a model B 25 with the B2G engraving pattern. Well, the question I should ask is how good are these guns and what is a gun that's about 95% worth? Is $4500.00 a fair price? The gun is choked LM/F with 30" barrels.

4. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The "how good" is easy ..... very good. The "worth" is more of a personal thing.

Are you buying it to shoot or collect ???? The wood ???? Anything not original ???? Case ????

As with any "custom-shop gun", the who, when, and with what, matters to "collect". To shoot, it is just a personal "value" to own/shoot a "custom-shop gun" you like. In that "price range", there is not much "out there" that would be "equal to" that level of O/U in "95%" condition to shoot.

5. BULL SHOOTER

BULL SHOOTER Member

I haven't seen anything as nice as the custom shop gun for anything approaching $4500.