Beretta Silver Pigeon II Deluxe Trap O/U (LH), SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by skullrider, Apr 8, 2023.

1. skullrider

skullrider Mega Poster

OUTSTANDING CONDITION !!
    Beretta Silver Pigeon II Deluxe Trap Over/Under Joel Etchen Special - LEFT HANDED -

12 gauge, 32" over/under with backbored Optima barrels, long forcing cones and 4 flush optima choke tubes. Monte carlo stock with Beretta B-Fast adjustable comb & palm swell. Stock dimensions are 1-5/8" drop across the comb and 2-5/16" at the base of the Monte Carlo. Weight apptx. 8 lbs 8 oz.

14 5/8" length of pull with the thinner pad or 14 7/8" with the thicker of the two included pads. Same Internal parts as the 682 Gold E. Comes in Beretta ABS plastic trap combo case.

Asking $2900 plus $65 shipping

E70CA268-7A09-4400-B24C-86470DE1BA72.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Who did the back bore?
    Thanks
    Sgoose

3. skullrider

skullrider Mega Poster

This is from the Beretta website…
    Optima-Bore and Optima-Choke : All Beretta competition shotguns feature back-bored barrels, which greatly reduce felt recoil. The Optima-Choke competition choke tubes are longer and slimmer, with an internal profile formed to enhance the concen- tration and distribution of the shot pattern. The bottom line is increased comfort, less fatigue and more broken targets.

4. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Is 100% factory ""NO"" out side modifications is that right. If so I am interested I this shotgun will PM you with my #.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

5. skullrider

skullrider Mega Poster

Gun is SOLD….pending funds.