Beretta 12 GA TEKNY FIELD GUN IMPECCABLE CONDITION...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Old1Eye, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

All Photos - 1 of 1 (38).jpeg Library - 2 of 8 (2).jpeg Library - 3 of 8 (3).jpeg Library - 4 of 8 (3).jpeg Library - 5 of 8 (3).jpeg Library - 6 of 8 (4).jpeg Library - 7 of 8 (3).jpeg Library - 8 of 8 (3).jpeg This is the field version of Tekny with 28 in Optima choke gun a great all around gun excellent value a true as new gun. $1295.00

2. Brad Davis

Brad Davis Well-Known Member

How much was stock cut off? Current lop?

3. Bdenny

Bdenny Mega Poster

I'll take it per our great conversation!!

4. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Stock is 14 3/4 inches original uncut stock. gun is sold but the proper way is to ask was this stock cut ? not how much was cut off the stock making an assumption degrades the post and can turn a potential buyer away. Try common sense and manners to others posts

Jim Flynn and Michigan Duane like this.
  5. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

I had one of those a few years back Buddy. Nice gun I'm sure the new owner will like it.
    Ernie

6. Brad Davis

Brad Davis Well-Known Member

Well I suppose the best way to avoid someone asking a question on the thread would be to respond to the pm they sent you less than an hour after you posted the gun for sale. I have yet to get your response from that pm.

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

So, from the post on Tuesday it looks like the gun is SOLD. I must have missed that in the thread.

I'll mark it now. 3 days late