BE AWARE

Discussion in 'Report the Bastards!' started by Ken Valan, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

Purchased a Stock and Forend from a dealer in Wake Forest North Carolina .
    Totally misrepresented the product. Also sent it damaged. When confronted, he proceeded to tell me I dropped
    it and I had broken it. Gave me a hard time, called me a liar and refused to refund my money.
    this stock and forend were purchased online through Guns International and they told me there was nothing they could do. Reason for that is because he has multiple ads every day. There return policy is BS, so buyer beware when buying Krieghoff guns from Wake Forest North Carolina and Guns International !!
    PS : Ronnie Ballman is repairing the stock and forend at a considerable cost .
    If you want the name of the dealer drop me a message.

truceball405 likes this.
  2. truceball405

truceball405 Sharpshooter

Thanks for sharing, there's a peaceful way around these kind of situation and it clear that's not what the seller wants.

3. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

The guy obviously doesn't give a s&%t about return customers!
    I've been shooting trap since the late 70s and have dealt with or spoken to every Krieghoff dealer in the country, most good a few bad.
    This guy is a total steaming pile of s&%t !!

truceball405 likes this.
  4. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

does he sell on this website?

5. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

HY-ND Wake Forest NC. No he doesn't ! This website hopefully wouldn't put up with a crook!!
    Guns International puts up with his crap and one other shifty dealer because they spend a lot of money posting multiple ads.
    I've posted numerous ads on this website and never had a complaint.

truceball405 likes this.
  6. truceball405

Well she should be reported in gunsinternational too.

7. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

He was and they did NOTHING !!
    They are a money thirsty website ! F#%K the persons buying, take care of the big advertisers !

truceball405 likes this.
  8. truceball405

Leave a negative review so now one else buys from him. He has no choice than to sort a peaceful solution else the negative review stays on.

9. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

I'm 99% sure that this prick won't do anything to make me happy nor do I want him to!
    "YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW"
    Hopefully this forum will give potential buyers some insight on who and what you're dealing with!

truceball405 likes this.
  10. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Some people are not trying to sell everybody two, they just want to sell everybody one !