Any interest in Bertta DT 10?

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jon Schorle, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Jon Schorle

Jon Schorle Chiefjon

Have been away for some time. Health put an end to shooting. I have a very nice DT10 unsingle that i could sell if anyone is interested. It has both the factory stock and a custom wood PFS from Stocker John. Has hard case, parts from factory and many extras we could discuss. What is it worth? If this is an improper post...delete it.

Thanks,

Jon Schorle...Sacramento

2. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Hey Jon, nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear of health issues putting an end to your shooting. Stay well, Rey

3. Hey Hey Hay

Hey Hey Hay krieghoff k80 trap special

Any pictures?

4. Baetisdun

Baetisdun Active Member

I might be interested, stock dimensions? RH? LOP? barrel length?

5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I'm not going to delete it, but you should set a price and post pics. Your "what is it worth" falls into auction category.

First guy says he will pay X amount, next guy goes higher, third guy thinks it's worth more than the other two.

As the rules state, we are NOT an auction site. You can research the going rate on sites like GB or some other place and then post what you want for it, along with at least one picture.

Let me know when you have your price set, and I can change the title to a For Sale ad.

Flyersarebest

Storeman and Stl Flyn like this.
  6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I was going to suggest someone helping place an add. Once that is posted, you could delete this thread. I am sure interested parties are watching for it now.

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Mega Poster V I P

Joe,
    Blue Book values as a guide only.
    Mike Battista
    Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%

$5,500 $5,000 $4,500 $4,000 $3,500 $2,700 $2,150

grizquad likes this.
  8. Jon Schorle

Jon Schorle Chiefjon

Thanks Rey. I have tried, but I just can't be in the sun for any period of time. Makes me damn mad. Stay healthy...good shooting.
    JON

9. Jon Schorle

Jon Schorle Chiefjon

Gentlemen,
    I am sorry to be a pain, but I am having trouble posting and making any sense...This is a 34" unsingle, right handed stocks. Adjustable lop, adjustable rib, pull and release trigger parts included. Communicating via this site is unfortunately difficult for me. I am happy to figure something else out. With both stocks, release trigger parts and extra choke tubes, I believe the gun to be worth about $6,000.00. 20221028_131810.jpg