30" Beretta 20/28 gauge combo SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Brent, May 31, 2016.

1. Brent

Brent Member

Hello,

I purchased this Beretta 30" 20/28 gauge combo directly from Joel Etchen awhile back with the intent of shooting the sub gauge events but just never found the time so it's time to let it go. It is a factory set from Beretta with matching numbers with upgraded EELL wood with factory LOP. It comes with everything it came with from the factory complete with five chokes for each gauge, all paperwork, extra recoil pad, gun oil and Beretta's new all in one choke tool. This gun does have a little factory cast for a right handed shooter. This gun comes in combo Americase which was purchased for this combo and has only been used with it . This whole set up is in almost new condition with the gun still stiff to open. This was the last year for the deep engraving...very nice! Joel Etchen still sells this combo for $4150 with the standard case. I am asking $3450 plus shipping, which includes the Americase. If you have any questions or need other pictures please email me or call me at 210-861-4074.

Thank you, Brent

Brent Beretta.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0062.JPG View attachment 5043 View attachment 5044 View attachment 5045 View attachment 5046

mikey357 likes this.
  2. My3johns

My3johns Mega Poster

Nice set

3. Brent

Brent Member

Sold.....