2 smooth bore .22s one for sale one not. Rem. 514 $450.00

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Joe Scout, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Joe Scout

Joe Scout Well-Known Member

Selling a Remington model 514 Routledge smooth bore good condition, bore bright spent many years in the barn protecting the hay and feed from little varmints. Shoots a beautiful pattern especially with the capsule 22 bird shot. Killed a rew rattlesnakes in its day also, great for garden gophers. Few small dings in the wood bluing shows the years but real no rust. $450.00, $35.00 shipping.

The other gun is a Mossberg smooth bore "Targo" saw one at the National Shooting Complex museum in San Antonio, Texas. Just a little history on the Targo. They came with two barrels one smooth bore one rifled ( see the extra barrel in the picture ) the throwing arm holding the "Mo-Skeet" target when in the cocked position has a little finger lever that when pulled throws the target. Very very rare to find this complete there is always some component missing. Some of these guns were sold as kit (which I have) with background scenes and with the Mo-Skeet mini trap in the picture. I found the Mo-Skeet machine at a yard sale (very rare) in a small town in Nevada years ago paid $150.00 paid $30.00 for the gun in the early 70s. The little trap was sent back to Federal Cartridge Company to complete a Mo-Skeet machine they had that was missing a few parts, they used my machine to duplicate the broken or missing parts on their trap.

JoeScout

Attached Files:

2. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Ttt