1ST REUNION ?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Brian Seibert, May 27, 2016.

1. Brian Seibert

Brian Seibert Active Member

Have we ever had a time that members from this forum met up at the Cardinal Center for a reunion? It's always nice to put a name with a face (in most cases). I know there is several shoots coming up and I thought it would be nice to start an annual reunion. Flinch King

2. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

AmericanTrapshooter.com suggests you not do that. At least not in the name of americantrapshooter.com You are welcome to get together with fellow posters. For the record ATC recomends that you not use your real name and assumes that all names used are merely usernames.

3. Brian Seibert

4. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Brian....above statement is SOP for all forums.

Assume a guy named Brian Smith, that owns lots of guns is on the net. He posts from the shoot about the great time he and his family are having. He says the weather is good and he will be at the shoot the whole week.

Tom the gun thief reads the post. He is relieved that Brian and family will be gone for the week. No need to hurry. He has a few days to get the rest of Brian's guns, powder, and valuables.

Isn't the net wonderful?

Please see forum rules.

Thanks for asking.

joe

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I have met several people from online at a shoot here or there , some great people out there ... The ones I really want to meet I have not had the pleasure yet, but I will its just a matter of time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Brian Seibert

I know that we are not alone. But isn't that sort of what's going on with this country? So what your saying is I should shoot as " Rusty Shell" and not my name? So is Gary Bryant Doctor Longshot? And what bathroom does he use? Sorry, that getting a little personal. You get the point. Using this website is a brotherhood of knowledgable and information to help our sport or passion, whatever you want to call it. My name is Brian Seibert, but people know me as "TheFlinch King" And Joe I understand, your just doing your job, thank you.

7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Its a whole new world out there today than most of use are accustomed to when we were growing up, used to be you could go on vacation and not lock the doors with no fear of anything happening while your gone, those days are long gone as your house or its contents would be if you try that in the world today ... The suggestion is for a persons best interest and is not a law , but could or should be considered as a rule for a persons personal safety ... The internet has opened many doors to many people that includes the not so honest, and honorable people also who use it against you if given the chance ... Joe is just trying to put it out there so as to try and protect people from creating a bad situation and is well taken ... Re Read what he (joe) said, the points being made are totally valid and should be taken seriously to avoid making problems for yourself anytime soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  8. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

I met Gary and I believe Joe at the Ohio State Shoot last year. Just look for a guy with a red shirt on saying "Dr Longshot"

9. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

320090T It will be too hot for that sweat shirt, Just look for a guy with a Left Stump Leg/Foot. I will be at the Cardinal next Sunday, I hope to shoot the Handicap, my first registered shoot since my Amputation.My Shooting Vest says Dr.Longshot on the back.

GB.................................DLS